Ahh I find myself thinking about him more and more and I know that im just setting myself up for heart break. Its one of those situations when you just know its not going to happen. At the same time I sit there and I’m like am I just manifesting this because it feels like I should.. People talk about this all the time. GRRR!! Can somebody please just give me the answers? I don’t want to feel this way and its like the more I manifest it the more I don’t think that it can happen. There’s so many things or people that stand in the way or that would get hurt its just craziness. I need some advice people!
Man Christmas is soooo close at the moment. It’s unbelievable how quickly this year has passed. I have so many more people to buy presents for and stuff as well. Like I want to get Josh and Bree and Noah something and I want to get Heidi and Neil and kaylah something. I’m just loving life so much at the moment. It’s fantastic. Happiness really does find you I guess. And you have to work for it sometimes and go through the rough stuff to come out on the other side but it feels like it’s worth it that’s for sure. I have no idea what im going to get Carl and Shane for Christmas!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment